Monday, August 8, 2011

Fiesta cupcakes!

Here in good ol' SB we just finished a weekend of parades, parties, rodeo, confetti and margaritas. Viva la Fiesta!!! Needless to say, it was busy and super FUN!



In honor of the weekend I searched for the perfect cupcakes to make for a BBQ we had on Sunday. Nothing else would do once I found this recipe from one of my favorite baking blogs, Brown Eyed Baker. Margarita cupcakes! Are you kidding me!? These things looked amazing! Who doesn't like a tequila and lime cupcake with the frosting to match, sprinkled with salt and topped with a wedge of lime? Sold. Not only were my taste buds rewarded greatly, so was my ego... I got so many compliments. So, may I suggest, have a party, have a BBQ, or just make these for fun! You will not be sorry!



Although I am not quite ready to adapt my own recipes and add them to my blog (don't you see how long it took me to post this one?!), I will someday. For now, here's the link to these amazing Margarita Cupcakes!

Enjoy!

1 comment: